The Monte Victoria Hotel is situated in the centre of the town on the top of the Mount Victoria, in front of the Mount of Gibralfaro, where the castle with the same name is. It has an excellent view over the city, in a quiet area with space for walking between trees.
We do not have a restaurant but there are many places nearby where you can taste some of our specialities. To 5 minutes on foot of very good restaurants of the Málaga cooking, Cantabria cooking or haute cuisine, pizzeria, cafe, ice-cream parlour.
Near of the Dr. Pascual Hospital. Pharmacies. Supermarkets. Oil station. A protected wooded area, neat to the Montes de Málaga. Residential and quiet area. Near to the University of El Ejido and the Cánovas Theatre.
From our hotel is very easy to get the railway and there is a bus stop in front of our door (nº 36) and another to 5 minutes on foot from the hotel (C1) for to go to the train station and bus station.
These are another distances on foot:
- to 15 minutes to the old centre of the city (Picasso’s home, Picasso’s Museum, the Cathedral, the Alcazaba, the Roman Theatre,…)
- to 20 minutes to the El Limonar beach
- to 20 minutes to the Gibralfaro Castle
Distances by car:
- 30-40 minutes to the airport
- 15-20 minutes to the El Candado, Añoreta and Guadalmar golf clubs
- 10 minutes to the the riding club
- 10-15 minutes to the Mediterraneo and El Candado Yacht Clubs
- 10-15 minutes to the El Candado and San Antón Tennis clubs
To other villages, small towns and cities by car:
- Nerja 30 minutes
- Ronda 1’30 hours
- Granada in 1’15 hours.
- Sevilla in 2 hours
- Córdoba in 2 hours
- Jaen 3 hours
- Cádiz 3 hours